Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Snot Fun

Daycare has given us a really pleasant gift...the gift of a snotty nose and a cold. Bless his little heart, I've been sucking so much snot out of his nose that everytime I lay him down on his changing table he automatically covers his nose with his arm. We bought a humidifier and that has really helped a lot while he sleeps. But really, just good old saline solution and the hospital grade nasal aspirator have done the trick. He's not letting this cold keep him down though! He's been in a great mood and just keeps wrapping us around his cute little finger.

Friday afternoon Pops and Memaw (Trey's Dad and Stepmom) came into town for a quick visit, and we are SO glad they came by. Colin had so much fun playing with them while they were here. We just wish Aunt Taylor could come play too. Maybe we'll get to see her around Christmas time.

Saturday was Colin's much delayed 3 month pictures--I guess they're actually more of 4 month pics since he'll be 4 months next Friday!!! I think she got some good pictures, and I can't wait to see how they turn out (should be in about 2 weeks).
Play time before the snot train came into town.
He's really getting so involved in grasping things and playing
My 3 kiddos: Stella, Simon, and Colin!
You may not be able to see Stella, but she's laying her head on my feet. Simon got in some good snuggles with Colin's bottom. Could there have been something stinky keeping him interested?
Don't worry, Colin--I'll lick the snot off your face before she brings that awful nose sucker out!
Hey, Mom--why did the refs make such bad calls in the Arkansas/Florida game?? I'm so mad!
Yes, we watched football yesterday (and are watching again today). C-man is all about the football. Swinging and football--what more could a little man want?

This week Colin has his 4 month visit at his pediatrician's office. I'm interested to see just how much he's grown and how he's doing on his growth chart. I know he seems huge to me now and grows more by the day!! I'm looking for a cute/comfortable Halloween costume for a "costume party" at Colin's school. If you have any ideas, please let me know!!

Have a great week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment