This week we received a nice surprise from Boppy in the mail. She sent me a nice Christmas plaque, and Colin got a cute ornament and the book, Twas the Night Before Christmas. Only this book is special. Boppy's voice is recorded inside the book and is reading the story to Colin. It is so cool. We read it twice right off the bat, and then have read it periodically since then. Here's some pics of Colin enjoying his new book.
Just hanging around the house playing.Yesterday was a nice day for...NOTHING! We literally just sat around the house all day long in our pj's piddling around. I think we're all just about totally over the crud we've been carrying around for about a month. Thank goodness! Colin is acting more like himself and definitely eating more like himself. He's been eating like a champ all weekend, and that's carried through today.
Gimme that camera! I told you....NO MORE PICTURES!This picture was just too funny to post. He really was trying to grab that camera out from my hands. He used to be such a little camera ham. That's all changing now that he knows what the camera does. Except for this picture...
Trey snapped this picture because Colin likes giving me hugs (then he'll grab a hold of my hair on both sides and just start pulling while trying to eat my face off). Now that both teeth are in, he is a drool monster and chews on everything constantly. I've had a few requests (yes, this is for you, Aunt Pat) to see the both teeth. Disclaimer: no infants were harmed during the camera session.
There they are! Check out his two big pearly whites!Since most of you won't actually make it up to our house for Christmas, I thought I'd share a little bit of our house and Christmas with you. Here's a few of our Christmas decorations.
I bought this tree the first year Trey and I were married with my friend Loma. But the tree skirt is new this year! Gotta love PBK!
The stockings are also new this year, and I love them!Colin was looking at the camera, just not smiling!
My Jim Shore nativity and sweet little Christmas tree from college days. The nativity is my favorite reminder for the real reason for the season. I'll have to get Colin a nativity set that he can actually play with! :)Colin loves walking around the house looking at the Christmas decorations. The lights amaze him, and he loves looking at all the new things put up around the house.
Colin had a great weekend this past weekend. Saturday, we both went to sleep around 8:30 and woke up about 7:15. It was wonderful and blissful. I felt like a new woman Sunday morning. Of course, it didn't last long. He woke up like 7 times last night, but I'll take it where I get it! Tomorrow Trey is going to his work Christmas party in LR and taking Colin to stay with Memee and Pappy in P-ville. Which leaves one lonely Mommy. Whatever will I do with myself??? I think I'll have a repeat performance of Saturday except the hours will be more like 8:30-6 due to work. I'll squeak by, but will miss both my boys tremendously!
Have a wonderful week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!
Colin had a great weekend this past weekend. Saturday, we both went to sleep around 8:30 and woke up about 7:15. It was wonderful and blissful. I felt like a new woman Sunday morning. Of course, it didn't last long. He woke up like 7 times last night, but I'll take it where I get it! Tomorrow Trey is going to his work Christmas party in LR and taking Colin to stay with Memee and Pappy in P-ville. Which leaves one lonely Mommy. Whatever will I do with myself??? I think I'll have a repeat performance of Saturday except the hours will be more like 8:30-6 due to work. I'll squeak by, but will miss both my boys tremendously!
Have a wonderful week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!


Looks like Colin will have a wonderful 1st Christmas!!! He's getting so big!
ReplyDelete