Sunday, December 13, 2009

Calm Week

We've had a very calm week around the Carter house. Colin hasn't been to school since last Monday, so he'll be excited to play with his little buddies. I am so glad my Mom came to stay with us last week. I'd have been lost without her since Trey was off in the duck woods. We all had a great time, but it will be nice to get back to our schedule.

Colin's schedule has been shifting the past week or so. He's decided to go to bed a little earlier--only problem is he hasn't decided to sleep straight through the night with this new schedule. So, in ways it feels like we've leaped forward, but in ways it feels like several steps backwards! I can't believe Colin will be 6 months old next week! The time is flying by and he grows so much everyday. I know Trey is ready for him to get a little bigger to wrestle around and play, but I enjoy him being small so much.

Not much new in our neck of the woods. Still sleeping, playing, eating, burping, pooping, rolling, bouncing, smiling, and mastering sitting up. So not a lot new to talk about. Enjoy some pics.
I think this is one of his favorite spots to be--the bouncer!
This bouncer came from Great Papaw and Scotty, and he really does love it.
Playing with his ball
Everything he plays with tends to go straight in the mouth though...
I've been trying desperately to get a good smiling picture with the two teeth--he shows them all the time in person. But, he doesn't want them captured on film yet I guess.

I hope everybody has a stress-free week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment