This is the first time to wear them! What a big boy! He would also pull out his shirt just so he could get a good look at Mickey. Couldn't you just eat him up??
We don't play much in mine and Trey's room. There's just not much that I would consider fun for a baby. And, in truth he thinks the same thing, until he found our closet! He can play with Daddy's shoes, and his favorite toy...
The mirror! Can you see the slobber on the mirror from giving the baby kisses?
My friend Kitty Leigh is expecting her second baby in August--and I hadn't seen her or Irelan since last March--we decided we were WAY overdue for a visit! She was going to be sweeping through Little Rock from a whirlwind trip to Batesville on Saturday, so Colin and I decided to meet them. We had a great lunch at Jason's Deli, then a fun time at the LR Zoo (along with half the city of LR, I think!).
Irelan is checking out Colin. Bless his heart, he was pooped and passed out shortly after this pic. He slept through our whole visit to the zoo!
Isn't she a sweet girl? Everybody says she looks like her Daddy. But, I see her Mommy. At least her Mommy's side of the family. She is so cute!
Still working on getting those 4 teeth up top. The left "I" tooth has already poked through the gums, but the others are still being a little stubborn.
Kitty with her baby girl! I just hope it's not a whole other year before I see them again!







Hannah.... Colin is A-DORABLE!! I am soo glad Gracie and I got to meet him at the shower!! I'm also glad Colin is a fan of her bows!!! =) Who would have thought 6 years ago we'd be mommies to precious babies!?!
ReplyDelete