Monday, April 12, 2010

Ride 'Em Cowboy!

My Dad has wanted Colin to ride a horse since, well, conception I guess.  He has always talked about how Colin will love horses and one day he'll have his own pony.  Thankfully, I'm not writing to report a new pony, but I did get some pretty funny pictures of Colin "riding" the horses at Meems' and Pappy's house.  I worried about him getting scared, but he LOVED it!  Apparently, he loves all animals just like his Mommy and Pappy (although I don't so much enjoy riding horses--I do like to pet them though!!) which makes me SO happy!


I'm sure you can see just how excited my Dad was for this "photo op."  I use the term "photo op" loosely, because no sooner had I snapped this picture than Goose started moving!!

He giggled and laughed the whole way!

He held on to Goose's mane while they walked around the front part of the pasture (and yes, Dad held him the whole way).  He's a cowboy!

On a side note, he needs a haircut!  He kinda looks like a mini Donald Trump!!  But those baby blues are flashing John Wayne all the way!

The ride on Goose went so well, Dad decided to try him out on Zip too.  Still loved it!  My Daddy was in hog heaven!  He's finally got him a little buckeroo!

Oh, how I wish the lighting was better on this picture!  He had the biggest grin on his sweet face!

Pappy and the little Buckeroo after a fun ride on the range!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment