Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playdate/New Playgroup

One of my newer NWA friends told me about this group called the Hip Mamas that schedules play dates, Mother's Night In events, lunches, etc that I should check out because they do a lot of stuff during the week.  We had our first play date this morning and both Colin and I had a great time!  It was a small group, so it made for a great environment for the kids to play and the Mom's could really visit.  It was refreshing to be around some new people that had kiddos about the same age as Colin, and had the same basic ideas about parenting as I do (which you would think wouldn't be difficult...basically it's just that I'm not into that hippy/granola crap). 

Colin with his new pal, Hannah
Hannah and her Mommy
Katrin is from Germany and speaks German to Hannah!  I think that is just about the coolest thing.
Hostess with the Mostess Julie and her daughter, Julianne
He played SO hard!  He pretty much crashed after we got home and had lunch!  I think we'll be going to as many play dates as possible!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment