Papaw holding his little man at Aunt Hazel's apartment
Colin loves Papaw!
Checking Aunt Toochie out
The wiggle worm is trying to escape from Aunt Toochie to play with all of Aunt Hazel's stuff!
Aunt Hazel is actually Papaw and Aunt Toochie's aunt. So, that makes her Colin's Great Great Great Aunt Hazel! She is such a neat lady and is so active. I'm not sure of her exact age, but I know she's into her 90's. Maybe 94? I'm sure Memaw will let me know! :)
5 Generations of Owen's!
We had a great time with Boppy. We ate a lot of good food, but mostly enjoyed good company. Colin really enjoyed his time! I distinctly remember taking pictures once Bobbie got to the house, but I must have not done a good job with the picture taking and deleted them immediately. Anyway, we are so glad Boppy came to visit, and hope she can come to visit again soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment