Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fun Playdate

Colin and I haven't been on a play date in a while with our playgroup friends due to the whole move thing.  We were both so excited to go to a play date on Wednesday.  Colin had the best time!  The host is only a few days older than Colin and they had never really played together before Wednesday.  Always just played by each other or something.  But, they were so cute making each other laugh and play.  I loved it!!  I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but I wanted to share a couple.
This is Colin and Ky playing together and mimicking each other.  So cute!  Doesn't Colin look like a little old man in his plaid flannel shirt?  Love it!
The kids all gathered and played in Ky's room because of the Spiderman toy you see in the bottom right corner of the picture.  They were all just dancing around watching Spiderman.  So cute!

It's so fun watching Colin interact with kids now.  He pays attention to them, and likes to play with other kids!  It makes me so happy to see him making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment