Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Another Pantsless Monday

Nobody call SCAN on me yet.  He wasn't really pants-less all day.  Just this afternoon after a play date.  He is at such an awkward phase for pants.  Some of his 12-18 month pants look like we're ready for a flood, while the 18-24 month are gigantic!  I looked around the mall for some pants today, and it's either skinny jeans (not cute on him) or well, really nothing because I don't like all the designs on blue jeans.  He'll grow eventually.  He does have plenty of clothes to wear, but today happened to be laundry day, so it was slim pickings this morning!
Playing on his chair
Doing some housework...although the dust mop really is ineffective on the carpet
Saying "Dude!"  That is one of his new favorite words!  I realized last week that I say it WAY too much when my kid walks around calling everyone a "dude."
Love this kid more than anything!
Normal night at the Carter house watching Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas for the millionth time!  Daddy really is a comfortable chair/play gym/wrestle partner.

We are busy prepping for Christmas around here.  We're headed down to Pine Bluff a little later this week and we're SO excited to catch up with all of Trey's family!  In case I don't post before then, Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment