Monday, December 20, 2010

New Chair

My Mom found the cutest little armchair (well, actually my friend, Anna Kathryn found it) at Fred's...as in Fred's Discount store--you know, "Quit giving away the store!"  We don't have them in Northwest Arkansas, and I miss Fred's!  Anyway, I digress...it is the cutest little armchair, and it actually reclines too!  He loves sitting in it, not so much with it reclined yet though.  He needs to learn a little more from Mommy on relaxing in the recliner.  Trey snapped these pictures and they just crack me up!!!!
This is his new perch for watching his shows.  I'm pretty sure we're watching Mickey Mouse or "Mou" as Colin calls him now!
Check out the crossed ankles!  He looks like a little man...So precious!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I'm sure Colin will love his recliner as much as Gracie loves hers! I'm sooo glad your Mom found one...(and that I was looking through the Fred's circular the day they advertised them!!)

    ReplyDelete