Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

What a great Christmas we had this year!  Colin was in rare form, and really got in to the whole present thing.  So much fun!!!  The problem was...he got WAY too much!!!  We could've gotten by with only 2 presents and he'd have been pleased as punch.  He had a Toy Story Christmas, and LOVED IT!  I think Woody may have even replaced *gasp!* T-Rex!!!  I know...I'm shocked too!!!

Last year, we decided the "grown-ups" would open presents on Christmas Eve after Colin went to sleep and we kept with that tradition this year...although, we didn't get any pictures of us!  The main event was Christmas morning, and Colin was SO excited!  He was not excited about the thought of Santa Claus being in his house...even to deliver presents, but grinned when he saw his loot!
First thing Christmas morning when he woke up!
We had just told him Santa came to leave him loads of presents!
Looking at all his loot over the balcony
Checking out a few presents before the opening begins
Still looking...
Aunt Linda picked a winner with this Toy Story book!  First present he opened, and he didn't want to put it down!
Opening presents from Memaw and Pepops
What could it be?
A choo choo play tent!
Santa brought Colin a Rock Star Mickey...sadly, he was unimpressed with the ONLY toy he mentioned by name when asking for toys...
Hanging out after Christmas dinner with Gigi, Pappy, Gus, and WOODY!!!  He got a little Woody from Toy Story action figure from Trey and I and that was the biggest hit of Christmas.
Trying Woody's little hat on himself
Trying Woody's hat on Pappy

We had such a relaxing Christmas--and I loved it!  My Mom cooked both breakfast and our dinner on Christmas and it was SUPER yummy!  Thanks so much for cooking everything, Mom!!!!  

A little more than 12 hours from right now, we will be checking into the hospital to have our sweet baby!  I'm so ready to meet him!!  I will try to post a pic of sweet Mason pretty quickly after he arrives, so Memaw and Papaw can get a peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment