Last week, Colin was sick (from another parent's shortcomings...seriously, if your kid is throwing up in Chickfila, take them home...don't let them play in the play area.) and I was a little bored watching our usual shows--Dino Dan, Mickey Mouse, Land Before Time, etc. So, being the genius I am, and knowing how much Colin likes dinosaurs, I decided to turn on Jurassic Park. We did ok for a while...then T Rex came on screen trying to eat kids out of the roof of the car. He started yelling "DINO DAN DINO DAN DINO DAN!!!!!!!!!!" So, I turned off Jurassic Park and turned on Dino Dan instead. Lesson learned after traumatizing a 2 year old. Awesome.
On a different note, those friends and family who receive email notifications when I publish blog posts...I must apologize. Colin has learned how to operate my iPhone and also figured out how to turn my published posts back into drafts (which takes them off the website). When I republish, you all get a new email, so I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry that sometimes my pics don't show up in the email...I mostly update on my phone now, so I don't know if that makes a difference or not!
We are ALL ready for Mason to get here. I think I will threaten Dr. Smith if he doesn't make this baby come out this Thursday!!! Colin is out of school for Christmas and gets to go to all my doc appts this week. We started out by going to my chiropractor this morning, followed by breakfast at Krispy Kreme. Maybe another parenting fail...yes, all 3 of those are his donuts and that's about all he ate from them. He polished them off with chocolate milk and apple juice. Definitely not the healthiest breakfast, but we enjoyed it!!
Enjoy your week!!


No comments:
Post a Comment