Thursday, December 22, 2011

No News

Still no baby! I had an appointment this morning with Dr. Smith, but had not progressed enough to go to the hospital yet. He did try to stretch out my cervix which is supposed to bring on contractions. If no baby by Tuesday morning, I will be induced at 5 am!

My sweet, sainted Mom came up this morning just in case they put me in the hospital. Since I'm not in the hospital, she decided to go back home until Saturday...and took Colin with her! He was excited to go to the farm with his Gigi and see Pappy and all the "moos.". I know just how lucky I am to have my great parents!!!!! Mom just sent me this pic of Colin and Dad about to feed the cows...check out Colin's new farm boots (and, yes, T Rex had to feed the cows too...T Rex does EVERYTHING Colin does).

1 comment:

  1. I love so much about this post! Your sweet mom, those boots and hat, T-Rex! Enjoy your rest, Hannah. Can't wait to meet Mr. Mason.

    ReplyDelete