Monday, December 5, 2011

Just A Little Update

We have had a busy few weeks since I last posted! Trey and I celebrated 5 years of wedded bliss on November 18...which we both forgot. Oops!!! Thanks to Gigi and Pappy so we could go on an impromptu date to Stoby's (jealous of our glam date??? Opening weekend of duck season anniversary...I knew better than to get married on opening weekend.). We also celebrated Thanksgiving with Trey's family in Pine Bluff, and I failed to take any pics! But, we had a great time.

We have been doing lots of prep work for the Wee Little Man aka Mason. Throw in a little Christmas prep too and I think you're all pretty well caught up. I'm not sure we will be ready for Mason until he's here, but I bet we will make it just fine.

Colin has started a new Mom's Day Out program 2 days a week that he loves (and I'm pretty excited about too!!). He's been doing lots of fun crafts and meeting new sweet little friends and best of all has been hearing lots about Jesus! He has developed a major attachment to his plastic T Rex and takes it everywhere. No, seriously, EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Drives me a little batty, but I suppose there are worse things to be attached to. And, he will at least share it with other kids too.

Well, that's about it! Mason will be here in just a little more than 3 weeks, so I hope this last little bit goes smoothly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment