We've had a few family visits since Mason's been born. My Aunt Pat came up to visit when Mason was just a few weeks old (and I know you're ready to see Mason again soon, Aunt P! I also know you're glad that I've made new posts!). Then, my Dad's sisters, Aunt Sharon and Aunt Cindy came up to visit a few weeks ago. I have been bad and not taken pics of these visits! But, we are so glad they came to see the boys. Trey's Dad and Stepmom came up a few weeks back since they were going to be in Arkansas. It was a super quick trip--they were here and gone within 7 hours I think! But, Colin sure loved seeing his Pops and Memaw Lynn and Trey and I were glad to introduce them to Mason!
Showing Memaw pictures on Mommy's phone (one of Colin's favorite things to do on Mommy's phone).
Now, Memaw's showing Colin pics on her phone--he loved it!
Showing Pops how he dominates on Mommy's phone
We are so grateful for the family who have come to see us after Mason was born, and look forward to seeing more family in a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment