Sunday, October 6, 2013

Art Projects

Each child in Colin's preschool class get to be "special person" for two weeks during the school year.  Last week was Colin's first week!  He made a poster with his favorite things and he gets to bring a favorite item to describe every day.
He picked out his blue poster board and I helped him print out the pictures.  He wrote his own name and glued down all of his own pictures!  I'm so proud of him!

My friend, Julie, organized a craft last week during our bible study time and I'm so pleased with how it turned out!  I picked "Jesus is Calling" as my hymn for the bird's nest and wing.  I have fond memories of my Mamaw Tene singing that song when I was little.
I wouldn't say I'm super crafty/creative, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment