Saturday, October 26, 2013

Silly Boys

Every day is an adventure and every day brings new...challenges.  A lot of these challenges can be funny!  Mason is in a really curious stage.  Mostly, it isn't fun or funny because he's into every drawer and cabinet pulling everything out.  But, sometimes, it's funny.
He got this water bottle out from under my bathroom cabinet and I caught him in my room squirting himself in the face!  I can't tell you for sure how long he was doing it, but I know he was sopping wet on the face and shirt!  He ran into the living room just cackling with the water bottle and kept squirting.  I just have to shake my head at him sometimes.  He was so proud of himself too!
Colin found his old Woody costume from two years ago.  He's still skinny so he could get it on, but it's wayyyy short and too small!!!  He is so goofy!
I bought this Spiderman costume back in August or September and I tell you, it is some of the best money I've spent!  He wears it all the time--and it's gotten too small in this couple of months!  I've already bought him a new one for Halloween.  This pic was right before we left for Walmart the other night.  I told him to go get his shoes on so we could leave, and he came back with his suit on...at least he also remembered the shoes!
This is one of Colin's first real drawings!!  He drew this in bible study nursery this week and was so proud of it!  We sent the original to Memaw and she loves it!!  Happy birthday, Memaw!!!!  We love you!
I took the boys on a little date last week right before Trey got home.  Started at Chickfila and then...
Ended at the car wash!!  Colin LOVES going to the car wash (he was sooooo excited--not sure this pic shows it!) and had been begging me all week to go.  We sure know how to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment