I stayed with my friend, Natalie all weekend. We stayed up too late talking and I got to spend some good quality time with her that was much needed and definitely enjoyed!
There was a sorority row dedication for all the new sorority houses the day of homecoming. They had an open house for all the sorority houses! They are all so beautiful. Makes me wish that we had had something so amazing in school! But, I'm just as grateful for my time on the Alpha Gam floor in University Hall.
This is what all the college kids do to show what sorority they are in! I couldn't figure it out without major concentration.
Love my sweet Nat! We went to eat at Lazzari's afterwards...YUM!!! I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in bread and pizza. Natalie had to work the first part of the game to crown the homecoming king and queen--she has a very important title at ASU--something of students or something. I should really know that I'm sure! But, I tagged along on the field with her and carried the queen's flowers.
I got to see lots of folks tailgating that I haven't seen in a while which was so nice! So many of my friends from college have kiddos now too and a lot of them brought their kids to the game. So much fun!
Loved getting to see Ralo too. Trey was such a good daddy the whole weekend I was gone. They played games and did crafts! He even helped Colin with his writing practice! So thankful for Trey letting me take a weekend to see my friends!









No comments:
Post a Comment