Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Whew! Last week was a total whirlwind!! I'm finished working--which was both exciting and sad for me all at the same time; we made a very quick day trip to Pine Bluff to see Boppy, Memaw, Papaw, and Aunt Sugah; and it seems we're in full teething mode again (fun, fun).

Colin's hair is getting so full (he surpassed Trey a while ago) that I decided he needed a mo-hawk during bath time one day. I think he likes it. I also forgot to brush it down after bath was over, and it was stuck kind of like that the whole next day.
Friday we spent the day in Pine Bluff visiting with Trey's mom aka Boppy. Memaw and Papaw came by to visit, as did Aunt Sugah and Max. We also visited with Mrs. Betty for a bit and Aunt Phyllis.

It had been a while since Memaw and Papaw had seen C-Man and they were so shocked with how big he's getting! I think we all enjoyed our visit!
Memaw and Colin having a heart-to-heart.
The little scamp wouldn't look at the camera! He's much too busy these days to take good pics!
Memaw, Boppy, and Colin
Papaw was enjoying playing some games with Colin. Colin just laughed and laughed.
Hanging out with his Papaw! :)

Colin's cousin, Max came over to visit Colin with Aunt Sugah. Colin was obsessed with Max, and I think Max kind of liked him too. But, Colin would pull on Max's hair (or poke him in the eye) and Max would get upset with Colin until Sugah would explain that Colin was just a baby and didn't know any better!
I think they're going to be great pals! Loving on Max!
Colin with his Aunt Sugah.

Max thought it was a big game to run around the chairs in Bobbie's living room, then he'd jump into my arms and laugh! He wouldn't pass by again until I held my arms out wide and let him jump. It was so funny!

We stayed the night in Perryville so Trey could get in some more duck hunting (they had an ok hunt) and headed back to Rogers on Saturday.
It's the New Year's baby!

I guess we made it back to Rogers in just the right amount of time. The weather had said we would get a "dusting" of snow, but turns out a "dusting" was more like 3-4 inches!! Poor Trey has to go to work tomorrow in the snow and ice--but not me!! This year marks the beginning of a new chapter for me to stay at home with Colin and I'm SOO excited for that. I'm so glad to be able to see my little man grow! This week we're going to Colin's 6 month visit (I'll update his stats for everybody!) and 6 month pics. We're just a week or two (almost 3) behind on that!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment