Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Do We Do With Our Time?

I can't tell you how many times I was asked this same question when I told people I would be staying home with Colin. My answer is everything I didn't get to do while I was working!! My house is actually clean! I've cooked dinner not just once this week, but several times! But, most importantly I've been able to love and watch over sweet C-Man. We've had a great week so far, and it's amazing how much on schedule he's stayed all week (even feeling yucky!). Takes a couple good naps a day, now that the sickness is almost gone he's eating well again, and LOVES to give hugs and kisses. So, what have we done with our time this week?
Played in the bouncer
Driven his car...not to mention sitting up!
Thanks, Gretchen, Kevin, and Natalie!
Played with more fun toys
Thanks, Kristie, Mike, Kendall, and Evan!
Paused play to give Daddy some lovin'
Paused play to get my picture taken
Got to visit with my awesome Uncle Brett!
Made faces with Uncle Brett
Smiled at Mommy--see how well I sit up??
Now...I'm gonna eat your face off! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, not to mention the nice(r) weather we'll be having next week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment