Friday, January 29, 2010

Gourmet Grilled Cheese, Oh My!

I've never in my life met a grilled cheese I didn't like...or any cheese for that matter. But, I have never been more excited than when I found out about Hammontree's Gourmet--it's a restaurant that serves just grilled cheese!!! Some of them are kind of frou frou and I won't touch them (it's just wrong to put mushrooms or onions on a grilled cheese), but the Rookie was delicious!! We met Courtney who also happens to be the first friend I ever made in kindergarten! She loved on Colin and was so sweet, but man was he bad. I mean B-A-D bad. He had the can't-help-its and was trying to roam all over the place, but ended up wallowing all over both me and Courtney. She was so sweet to put up with my maniac child!!
Courtney and Colin

Colin has really been active the past few days. I know I've said before how close he is to crawling, but he is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. He does push ups WAY better than me! Ha! He's not really crawling yet, but he is kind of creeping or doing a little army crawl. I'll post a video later since my Mom has been desperately wanting to see it.
Such a happy boy! Still only have the bottom two teeth....hopefully the top ones will come any day! It seems teething is never ending!
Uh-oh...he's up on all fours...very tired Mommy soon to follow!!!
Simon and Colin are best friends! He is so patient when Colin pulls his fur and he just loves on Colin! I'm so happy that the pups love Colin as much as they do!
He actually just spotted Simon, but I loaded the pics backwards. Oh, well.
Stella has not been pleased with all the snow coming down in the backyard. She looks rough and tough, but she's such a priss.

Practicing the bongos on Daddy's head. While you can't see the expression on Colin's face, he was laughing and having the best time! He thought it was so fun to have his hand make such a loud sound on Daddy's big ole noggin!
This is the exact moment when I realized I'm in big trouble very soon. He got up on his hands and knees and started rocking back and forth.

It's snowing so hard here still and has been since early this morning. Trey's been home since a little before lunch and we're enjoying a pretty lazy day. Hopefully if it's snowing where you are, you're enjoying it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment