Check him out! Smarter already!
He loves the cows and horses...in any book or any toy. He even moos at the cows. What a nut!
He was so proud of himself for "reading" his book!
By the way, we are working on his "Your Baby Can Read." It's going ok, but he really can't read yet. He definitely knows the pictures of cows and horses though. But, that has nothing to do with "Your Baby Can Read."
A while ago I did a post on Colin's "Mean Face." Trey and I thought that little face was SO funny. Figured out he's doing it because he's growing teeth like a mad man (number 7 emerged yesterday--and he's bringing more friends with him). And, it's not so funny anymore. The "mean face" has turned into teeth grinding. Yuck! I've been assured that he'll most likely grow out of this when he's not teething, but man, it sure is annoying for now!
He loves to crawl on and then back off this soft chair his Gammie got him. We've had it for a month, and this is the first interest he's showed in it. But, he's discovered he has a soft place to sit and watch the world go by through the window. If only he would sit in it the right way!
Mid-slide off the chair and this is the look I get. Totally cracks me up. He's a little sassafras pants!
It never fails...every time I pull out the camera, he stops whatever he's doing and makes a mad dash toward the camera with a little grin on his face.
So much for capturing him in his "natural habitat." He is, as my Mamaw Tene would say, "my love."
On a side note, he is so close to walking! He's been taking about 4-5 steps at a time before he lands on his bottom, but he's doing so much better. I think he'll be walking in no time. Oh, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment