Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stats and Splash Park

Well, bless his little pea picking heart...Colin's still a shrimp!  We visited Mrs. Natalie for Colin's 12 month check up and shots (yuck), and here's how he's grown...
  • Weight:  20 pounds 9 ounces (17th percentile)
  • Height:  28 inches (5th percentile--yes, that's right...fifth.  He's just a wittle guy.)
  • Head:  47 cm (68%)
Mrs. Natalie said he's absolutely perfect (which we already knew) and said he's staying right on track with his growth.

I'm still waiting on the pics from Colin's birthday party, but Trey snapped a couple before guests arrived, so I'll just show you how cute he looked in his little outfit!
I just had to post this picture!  This is my friend from college, Becca, and her sweet Ella Jane.  My Mom made those stick horses (isn't she talented???) that we gave as favors and Ella Jane was obsessed with it!  She grinned and petted her new horsie!  :)

Later that night, a good family friend hosted a big fireworks extravaganza at their house.  Colin had such a good time!  They had this big water slide (he didn't go on it) and a bouncy house.  Colin just had fun watching all the big kids!
Eating his cheese puffs at the picnic
Merciful heavens...that face just kills me every time.

We have been to the Rogers Splash Park before, but the last time didn't go so well.  I decided to give it another shot since C-Man is now walking.  Oh, what a difference a month has made!  He LOVED it!
He fearlessly ran amongst the big kids, and ran right into the big sprinklers!  He just laughed and laughed.
My little shrimp in his swim pants (notice I say pants and not shorts...).

We will definitely be going back to the Splash Park a lot this summer.  It's free, it's easy, and so much fun--even for parents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment