Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where is My Baby??

Seriously.  Somebody tell me who took my teeny little baby and replaced him with a toddler!!  I still can't believe that a week from today, my sweet little baby will be 1!  How did that happen??  I know I say this a lot, but it's honest to goodness the truth.  He is so much fun, and I just think he's the sweetest little guy.  He is officially walking now too!!  He is so proud of himself too.  Of course, he still falls a lot, and kind of teeters when he walks, but he's going!  I'll post a video later so you can see for yourself!
It amazes me sometimes on what the kid uses for entertainment.  The little thing he's chewing on is a little stuffed toy that fits inside another toy.  It's really kind of boring and plain, but he digs it.
I'm wondering if he's trying to fit the whole thing in his mouth.
Sooo excited with that silly little toy.  What a little nut!
He's WALKING to me!
I love this little face.
On a side note, the bruise on his forehead is from running into his closet door while opening/closing it.  He has an obsession with doors (really not sure where that comes from), and he's also inherited his mother's grace.  Bless his pea-picking heart, he runs into a lot...unfortunately, that also means he falls a lot too.
He LOVES trucks too!  I got him this cool little set of three dump trucks that stack together, and he loves to push them around his room.  I played with him one morning, and he picked up on my "Vrooom" noise.  Now, when he pushes his trucks, he "vrooms" too!

We have a busy and exciting week ahead of us.  Both of our grandfathers have birthdays on Sunday.  Trey's Papaw will be 85, and my Papaw will be 89!  Happy birthday!!  I still think it's neat that both of our living Papaws' birthdays are the same day.  So special!  I tried really hard last year for Colin's birthday to be June 20 as well, but he WOULD NOT cooperate (including an intense prenatal massage, lots of walking, and all the spicy food I could stand).  Oh, well.  Everybody hug your Daddies this weekend!  I know I'll give a big hug to almost every special Dad in my life!

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious! I saw that little Charlie brown t-shirt at old navy and wanted to get one for Caleb but they didn't have his size. I was so sad! It looks so cute on Colin! Caleb LOVES doors too, it must be a boy thing!

    ReplyDelete