I think Colin was instantly smitten with Emma Kate. He would just stare at her and want to hold hands or hug her (hugging's not such a good idea for babies this age I've discovered).
He heard that Warren might see these pics--he didn't want to be in trouble with Emma Kate's daddy already!! :)
I know I'm sure smitten with this little girl! It seems like forever ago since Colin was small like this!! She just seemed to melt against me when I cuddled with her--I would take her home with me if they'd let me!!!
This is another kiddo I would take home with me if they'd let me! Sweet Will! He's wearing his Daddy's construction hard hat, and was saying "I'm da boss!" He had that finger point down for sure!So much fun, we will have to do it again soon!!


Colin is such a ladies man! & i can already see he is going to be a gentalman! I just can't get over how stickin cute he is! Hannah, i love, love, love your blog! hopefully soon i will get better with mine! :) I enjoy keeping up with yall! love ya!
ReplyDelete