Yes, Colin does look a lot like Trey, and people say he looks like me too (I think they're just being nice though), but he really looks like this guy below.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Who Do I Look Like?
This week we are enjoying a much needed vacation in Red River, NM--and it is SO beautiful here! More on that later though. Colin was "helping" me pack his bags on Thursday. Mainly he was just playing with Simon and learning how to open and close his closet door. He's getting VERY good at that.
The two partners in crime...they look like they've been up to something. Simon has probably been licking his face or smelling his diaper or both.

Yes, Colin does look a lot like Trey, and people say he looks like me too (I think they're just being nice though), but he really looks like this guy below.
Yes, Colin does look a lot like Trey, and people say he looks like me too (I think they're just being nice though), but he really looks like this guy below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment