GP and Scotty didn't disappoint Colin and came by Friday morning to visit with C-Man a bit. He loves his visits with GP and Scotty so much! Aunt P came by for a visit too, but I'm not allowed to put pics up until I've sufficiently proven to her that I don't have a "trick camera!" Love you, Aunt P!
Pappy didn't enjoy his visit with Colin one little bit (see the expression on his face??) He was loving every single minute with the C-Man!
Check out my little heart breaker and his little snort face! I wish I could say he did this on command, but it just comes naturally! His poor little face is so pink because my Dad keeps their house about 4000 degrees--and he still wears 4 layers and says he's cold. Colin and I were both having heat strokes I think. We think something is seriously wrong with Pappy.
I love these 3 people so very much!! Mom and Dad kept Colin for us while we went to Hot Springs to the horse races for Tabitha's birthday. We had such a great time, but sadly we still couldn't sleep through the whole night--even being baby free! We missed our little man so much! I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:30 AM! I went ahead and decided to rest until 8:30 though... :) Thank you, Mom and Dad so very much!! We love you and appreciate everything you do for us! Colin went to LR on Saturday with Meemee and Pappy for a memorial service and stopped by too visit with Aunt Sharon and also got to see his cousin, O! I think he enjoyed his time! Saturday night he visited with Aunt Cindy and all his cousins. I was really wishing I was there when I found out about all the fun they were having! But, Trey and I had fun too.
Getting a boost from Pappy--he loves the view over everybody's heads. He just laughs and laughs! Let's just hope he takes after Trey for height and not me. Otherwise, this is the only time he'll see over everyone's heads...Now, this week it's rest time and pack time because we're leaving for VACATION this weekend!!!!! Woohoo! We are headed to Red River, NM to go skiing--the 3 of us plus my Mom and Dad! We're so excited...I haven't been skiing since high school, so let's hope I don't break anything. I would say I'm excited for Colin to see snow, but he's seen a lot of it the last few weeks. He'll probably just look at it and think we're still home. But, maybe he'll know the difference! We're going to stop over Saturday night in Amarillo because Trey's taking on the 72 ounce steak challenge!!! Man vs. food....man vs. food....man vs. food! Say that chant over and over Saturday night for Trey! I don't want to pay that tab! Ha!! I'll take LOTS of good pics of that one! :) Oh yeah, everybody throw up a prayer for the 5 of us because we're traveling by car...with an infant! Let's hope Colin is excited for the road trip! Enjoy your week and stay warm! It sure is cold up here!!



No comments:
Post a Comment