I will be playing catch up on big/fun things we've done the past month! I'm just now getting (or taking...) the time to document it! I can't believe how crazy fast time is going now. Seriously! Since my last post, Colin finished his last day of MDO and turned 3 (eek!!!) and Mason is 6 months old today (EEK!). How are my babies growing up so quickly? I'm guessing they didn't get the memo that it isn't allowed. :)
Ok, so first, Colin's last day of MDO. We switched to First Baptist MDO around December so we could add an additional day, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much he loved that program. I'm actually kind of sad he won't go back (although, if potty training doesn't shape up soon, I guess he always could!). He had the sweetest teachers, but I failed to take his picture with them. I know I'll regret that! Mrs. Kristy (Miss Kissty as Colin said) and Mrs. Jennifer (Miss Jen-fer) were so sweet to him--they even sent him a birthday card last week! You always love people who seem to love your kids as much as you. But, we are looking forward to 3 year old preschool in the fall! He's registered on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Mrs. Linda from 8-11. I hope he loves it!!
 |
| Colin's first day of MDO in the fall |
 |
| Last day of the Spring |
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment