Literally running circles in front of the church!
Most of them were doing some sort of spin, but my "angel" had his halo on a little crooked and was running circles all over the place.
I sent my friend Julie (also my partner in crime for crafts) down to take a pic of him up close so as not to have a meltdown
She got a couple good ones...and some with his foot in front of his face. What a goob! Andrew and Colin are pretty close in age and were in MDO together when Colin attended at church.
Colin had a great time at VBS this year and I'm excited that next year he will attend for real!!!!! He has been telling both Trey and I that we need to "Trust God!" So, I think the message sunk in. I hope next year he'll be the boy that listens and minds his manners and isn't the boy running circles in front of the sanctuary again.
Unrelated to VBS, Colin decided he wanted to hold Mason on Sunday. So, I tried to get the camera out in time and of course missed it, but here's pretty close to how sweet and loving Colin is with Mason.
He did really hold him and kiss him for a few minutes. Just not long enough to go to my purse, grab my camera, and turn it on. Dang!
Love these two!!
Gotta brag on the hubs a little bit. Trey is such a good Daddy. He spent most of his vacation time last week keeping kids by himself so I could run here or there or do this or that. Never once complained. Actually said he really enjoyed all the time he spent with Mason since he really hasn't gotten to do that much lately. He's a pretty good egg. I think I'll keep him! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment