Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Krispy Kreme Tour

One of the Moms groups we're in scheduled a tour at Krispy Kreme last week.  Colin thought it was SOOOO much fun!!!  We got to have an outing with just the two of us since Daddy took a few days off work--Daddy stayed home to bond with Mason.  He loved every part of the tour--from watching the dough mixed, and seeing the risen dough, then watching it go through the machine that fries and ices them.  He just loved it!  I think his favorite part was decorating his own donut at the end.

He loved watching the donuts go down the line to be fried and iced
All (or most anyway) of the kiddos
Waiting for the tour to begin
He mostly did a good job with keeping his hat on and keeping his hands behind his back--just like the man requested!  I told him I was so proud of his listening!
Playing with donut dough--he said "It's sticky!"

Trying to get the dough off his fingers
I did get a picture with him and his donut, but it is on my phone.  Hopefully I can switch some of those pics over soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment