Friday, June 29, 2012

Mason--6 Months

Mason, you turned 6 months old on Wednesday. You weigh between 18-19 pounds and wear mostly 12 month clothes. You sleep from 7:30-around 6:20 every day and still take 3 naps a day. You love eating baby food and get breakfast and dinner now. You eat around 25 ounces a day of formula and are growing like a little weed! You are getting so much better at sitting up and can almost roll over (we've been practicing a bunch this week). You have the SWEETEST disposition and are SOOOOO happy. You love Colin so much and he can really get you tickled! I think once you start rolling, I will be in trouble because I think you will be just as active as big brother. You love your jumperoo and still like your activity mat or just laying on a blanket. You are definitely Mama's boy though Daddy might have jumped ranks after all the bonding time last week. You make me smile constantly and I love you more than words can describe! You are such a joy and I am soooo glad God chose me to be your Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment