While we haven't been out and about doing much this week (aside from getting the CR-V new shoes!! yay!), it sure feels like I've been a busy bee! Ever since Colin started actually crawling, my life hasn't been the same! He is super fast and wants to be into everything! He is good about listening when I say "no, no" which is a good thing...so far. He's got so much personality and he cracks me up constantly. He gets these sassy little looks that I know the defiance stage is sure to kick in shortly!
He loves to play games already and he plays peek-a-boo with me all the time using whatever he can to hide his face. Most of the time it's his little barn or the bars on his jumper. He gives the BEST hugs ever...he just holds on like he never ever wants to let go! He melts my heart in new ways every single day and I just love him to pieces!
But...he's not perfect (no, Mom--much to your dismay he is not!). This week has been a bad week for naps. He just is not into it right now--and he's always been a really good napper. I think the 4 teeth coming in on the top have something to do with it! Yes, we went from what I thought were just 2 teeth coming in to 4! It's been yucky all around. I just hope they poke through soon...not sure any of the 3 of us can take it much longer!
Friday is Colin's 9 month check-up with Mrs. Natalie. I'm excited to see how much he's grown on the charts and to see if he's still in the same range he was before. I'm kinda thinking he'll be much bigger on the charts than he has in the past. He's gotten to be such a chunky little monkey and I LOVE it! I love his sweet little leg rolls. Just precious! I'll update you as soon as I can (along with the 9 month/Easter pics as soon as I get them).
Until then, enjoy some pics!
The rest of our week should be pretty calm. We'll be heading down to Perryville Friday night to get some much needed quality time with the family. Dad had surgery on his shoulder Monday, so I need to go make a fuss over him! On a more difficult note, my Papaw's friend, Scotty has been diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor--so please, keep her in your prayers. We love you, Scotty and are coming to give you hugs this weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment