A friend of mine from college had her sweet baby girl, Layni almost exactly a month before I had Colin. I've seen pictures of this sweet little dumpling, but had never met her in person! Colin and I came to Heber earlier this week, so we decided to meet up with Bobbi Sue and Miss Layni! Then, our party expanded even more when Natalie decided she wanted to come see both babies and us! But the fun didn't end there. My friend and roommate Mauri from college decided to surprise us showing up at Bobbi's house too! She was in town from Nashville anyway because her sweet grandfather is in the hospital right now. She spared a few minutes away from him just to say hi. I had the BEST time yesterday. I laughed until my sides hurt, and got to catch up with good friends. Colin also had a lot of fun. Layni's a month older, but a lot more active than little Colin...poor Bobbi!! She's standing up and even taking a few steps. Plus, she ONLY eats table food--never liked the baby stuff I guess! Here's some pics from our fun time...

The first meeting...Layni's obviously been around a bunch of cameras too...she would just stop what she was doing and look straight in the camera. She'd either smile, or wrinkle up that cute little face! I love this sweet little dumpling girl!

I think she just wanted to grab hold of Colin, but was trying to act shy. He was already checking out all her cool toys. I've got to find one...quickly!

Sweet little girl, they were fast friends. Colin had such a great time playing with little Layni.

Look at those sweet babies! Fast friends for sure!

Aunt Natty with Layni

I mean, he LOVED this toy. He would've done nothing but play with this toy the entire visit if we hadn't pulled him away. I've got to find it for C-Man!

He's jamming out still, but Layni's wanting to join in on the fun! Move over, Colin!

Mauri was so sweet to drop by and visit. I haven't seen her in years and years...miss you!

Sweet little angel

Auntie M reading a book to Colin

Mars and Bobbi

Aunt Natty with C-Man
I've missed Nat so much!! So glad I got to see you!! Leave NEA and come to NWA!

We ended a great visit at a Mexican food restaurant in Cabot. I needed the fun visit with friends. I had such a great time in college with these gals...and it was just like old times; like no time had passed at all between our last visit. Hopefully it won't be this long before our next visit!
This weekend I'm helping to host a baby shower for a friend of mine from high school. She's having a sweet little girl, and I'm SO excited for her!
Then, next week Becca and I are loading up our babies and heading down to see Lissy with her sweet babes, Noah and Kinley. I'm SO excited. I hope Colin doesn't scream his little head off like he did at Bobbi's. Maybe he'll just chill and bask in the two baby girl beauties he'll be around. :)
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment