Colin has gotten so fast at crawling! We're running all over the place to catch up! Ha! He's even using his new musical toy/walker to walk across the room. Trey and I have both noticed little white buds on the top front teeth...so I imagine those should be in any day!
We did get out and about on Friday to go meet Lindsey and Courtney at Hammontree's for lunch. Oh my goodness...I think this is my favorite restaurant. What's not to love about a gourmet grilled cheese? Colin was much better behaved for Courtney this time around. And, he LOVED Lindsey because she introduced him to his first taste of pickle. Let me tell you...the kid is hooked. I've given him bites of pickle the past couple of days just to see he really likes pickles. He does. Lindsey's getting a little practice in...while baby girls are old hat for her, baby boys are something different! She'll be having a little boy in August--I know he'll be precious! I'm also excited that she's been expanding her Kicks & Giggles line to have more boy stuff! :)
Lindsey, Colin, and Courtney at Hammontree'sOther than that, we don't have much new going on. Colin had some sort of sinus infection, so he's been on antibiotics and cough medicine this week (we did find out at his doctor visit that he's up to 18 pounds 13.5 ounces!). We have Colin's 9 month check up on Friday of this week--so we'll be able to find out where he stands on his growth chart.
Mom and Dad came up Saturday to watch Colin while we went to see one of Trey's friends get married. Sadly, they weren't here long enough to get any pics!
Enjoy some new pics!


Pardon the quality of a couple of these pics...they're from cell phones!! Hope everyone has a great week! We're looking forward to spending a little time in Perryville this weekend for the Easter holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment