Thursday, June 27, 2013

Colin's 4th Superhero Celebration

As obsessed with superheroes as Colin has been the last year, I just knew the perfect theme would be superheroes!  I also knew it would be hot, so I arranged for an inflatable bounce house/water slide as well.  So glad I did!!!  It was a hit and I think we will do this every year for his birthday.
The company we rented the slide from came to set it up around 2, so it was waiting for Colin when he woke up from his nap.  We let him play in it a while before his party so he could enjoy doing whatever he wanted to for a while.
Then, at 4 all his friends started to arrive!!  I didn't get the final count and all these pics are from Dad's phone, but we has a bunch of kids and tons of fun!!!

Mason also had a great time at brother's party.  He ran around the whole time and thought he was as big as everyone else!
All in all, it was a great day celebrating a great little boy.  I'm so thankful and appreciative of my parents who are so giving of themselves and helped me so much with executing the party!!  You guys rock and I don't know what we would do without our Gigi and Pappy!!!  Colin couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had and said his whole day and party were "awesome!!!"  That's why I do the things I do!!
I couldn't do anything if it weren't for this sweet fella right here.  He is an amazing husband and Daddy!!!  He stood in the bounce house helping kids on the slide for over two hours and was HAPPY to do it!!!  He loved it!!!  Then, he cleaned up the house and yard after the party.  And, played remote control cars (that Colin got for his birthday) with Colin until after 9!!!  Love him!  I'm one lucky lady.  Grateful for an awesome day with my awesome little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment