Colin has been taking swimming lessons at the Walton Fitness Center since January and loves it!! He has really been wanting to practice his new skills (and I've been wanting to stay cool this summer) so we joined a local pool for the summer. My friend Jenn has said great things about this pool and sure enough, both boys love it!!! We've only been members for a couple of weeks and have already been a bunch!
There is a kiddie pool (where we spend most our time) and a bigger pool with a big slide. Both boys LOVE the slide--I only let them do the slide last weekend when Trey was with us. It makes me too nervous on my own!! Little Mas is fearless! Barrels out of that slide like a torpedo!
Colin would spend all of his time in the big pool if I would let him. He loves to jump in and get back out and jump in and get back out...you the picture. Best money I've spent so far this summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment