They are really funny and I love their personalities. Colin is definitely my sweet, super tender-hearted kid. He empathizes with everyone and gets his feelings hurt easily (no idea where he gets that). Mason is rough and tumble and literally bounces off of furniture, people, etc.
But, as much craziness as each day is filled with, each day is also full of so much joy and laughter. While it can be hard to remember just how blessed I am when Colin sasses me or when Mason is in the middle of a really good (actually terrible) fit, deep down I know how blessed I am to have such beautiful, sweet, and amazing kids.
I know they will eventually grow out of the whining, fits, and sass. I'm just happy to be a witness to it all. More reason to be so grateful to my husband who works so hard to allow me to stay home with these two little knuckleheads.




No comments:
Post a Comment