Trey was going to be gone for work most of the week last week, so the kids and I loaded up and headed south.
Mom felt bad for Mason because he didn't have a superhero cape like Colin (I bought it before I was even pregnant with Mason) and Colin has been pretty rough on his (it has holes), so she made them some new matching capes! Mason was so so so excited to get his new cape!!
We played outside a bunch, went on snake hunts and animal safaris, and played on the slip and slide. Colin loved it...Mason not so much. We also ventured up to Petit Jean State Park to swim and eat at the restaurant. It's so pretty up there!
We made a day trip down to Pine Bluff to see Trey's side of the family and had a great visit with everyone. I wish I would've taken some more pics while we were there, but I only got this one of Colin with Grace Ann snuggling while watching some tv.









No comments:
Post a Comment