This handsome guy let me take a pic before we left for church on his birthday. Big day for a little guy!
My labor of love balloon wreath for the door. Took forever, but was worth every minute (hour) when he came downstairs and told me that he loved it and how beautiful it was.
My friend, Mary made these amazing cake pops for our family celebration!! He LOVED them!!!! Wouldn't stop raving about them.
Playing with Pappy before bed. I think I'll write a separate post about the party. What is Colin up to at 4?? EVERYTHING!!!
Colin, you are such a joy to me. Every morning, you wake up with a smile, hug, and a kiss and come to snuggle with me. You have a wide variety of interests, but your favorite things seem to be superheroes. All superheroes!! Superman seems to be taking the lead, but Avengers are up there--as is Spider-Man. You have such a vivid imagination! I could listen to you play all day if I could. You are a kind, sweet boy and very considerate and mindful of others. You love your brother so much and dote on him! Sometimes you will tell on him for hitting or biting, and when he gets in trouble, you feel so bad for him that you're the first to comfort him. He does the same for you. :) What a special bond!!! You are really eating so much better! You will eat whatever I cook happily these days which is such a change from even a year ago! You love to help me or Daddy and are good at so many things! I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I'm so thankful that God chose me to be your Mommy!!! The first 4 years have been such a blast; I can't wait for the next 80! Love you, peanut!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment