Friday, June 28, 2013

Vacation Bible School 2013--Kingdom Rock

Our church puts on a big production for VBS every year and this year was no exception. We hosted around 530 kids (including crew leaders) and had around 100 adult volunteers as well!  The theme was Kingdom Rock (think knights, kings, etc) and the kids learned how to "Stand Strong" for God!
This is just one little section of kids!  The set was amazing and I love watching all the kids sing and dance along.  This year I taught Preschool Chadder.  Chadder is a movie time with a little chipmunk named Chadder who learns little lessons about the VBS topic every day.  
Colin had sooooo much fun at VBS this year.  I worried how he would do (especially because he would come to my station and have to keep going), but I had absolutely nothing to worry about.  His crew leaders were two very sweet boys who made his week so much fun!
Colin with his crew leaders, Tanner and William.  Glad he had a fun week!!  I'm sure he'll be even more excited next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment