Both boys took naps in the car on our way home yesterday...WHAT?!? I think they both played too hard. Colin even left his cowboy boots on the whole drive! I know he was tuckered out. Then, Mason took a LONG nap when we got home. I really know he was tuckered out. That kid is such a homebody. I guess I am too.
Anyway, last night I finally got my Cricut out to make some shirts for the boys! I still haven't learned to sew, but I love personalized/appliquéd shirts...I just don't love spending $20 for each shirt! That gets pricey! A friend told me about using heat and bond on some fabric and then how to use my Cricut to cut the fabric. It was sooo easy and turned out so cute!! The boys have super cute Valentine shirts and I made cowboy shirts too that only cost me about $6 each to make. Can't beat that! Now, I'm thinking of trying it on blankets and burp cloths!



No comments:
Post a Comment