Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

I have SOO much to catch up on! I'll just start with Thanksgiving and do my best to get to now. We had a great Thanksgiving and spent loads of time visiting family! It was nice to be able to spend time with both sides of our families. Trey got a new truck the Wednesday before Thanksgiving because he started a new job (in December--I'll come back to this). He was so excited to be able to pick something out that was all his after driving the company hunk of junk (although that junk was totally free!!! Kinda miss that...).

Thanksgiving we spent with my family for the annual Park cousins Thanksgiving. It's my Granddaddy's sister and brothers' families--and now we are pushing 30 people! It's the only time I get to see those cousins, so it's always a good time. Friday we headed down to Pine Bluff to visit with Trey's family. It's nice being able to see more family when we go down now! We are glad Pops and Memaw Lynn are in Pine Bluff now--we actually have seen them more! We spent a fun afternoon with Trey's Memaw and Papaw and Mom. Then ended up with a brief but nice visit with Trey's Dad and Lynn.

We spent a lot of time on the road it seems, but it was worth it to be able to visit with our families!















No comments:

Post a Comment