Colin went to stay with Gigi and Pappy all by himself for a few days after his Christmas program. The plan was for him to stay until they came up to our house for Christmas. But, my sweet boy missed his Mommy too much, so I went and picked him up!!! Truth be told, I think I even missed him more than he missed me. I kept trying to think of excuses to go get him! I will never forget his excited little face when he first saw me...love it! I snapped a pic of that sweet face as soon as I opened the door.
Mason and I enjoyed a few days of quiet without brother. Although it was seriously too quiet! Trey was out of town for work all week, so Mas and I twiddled our thumbs while brother was gone.
I have combined Christmas with this post because I have zero pics. I was SICK SICK SICK on Christmas Eve and still pretty puny on Christmas. Mom and Dad had to leave early because of the snow forecasted (good thing too because they got 19 inches!!). We had zero snow on Christmas though. We still had a nice Christmas. It was a fun year because Colin really got into the Santa thing. He asked Santa for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Farm, but got a police station/fire house. Thankfully, he was totally thrilled with his firehouse and Memaw and Pops gave him the Mickey Mouse farm. Santa had already bought the firehouse a long time ago. Next year he needs to tell Santa what he wants early!!


No comments:
Post a Comment