Friday, January 11, 2013

Mason One Year Stats and a Fancy Tea Party

Mason had a great one year well baby visit...until the shots! Mason is 22.04 lbs (down a little from 9 months) and is in the 64th percentile, 31 inches long and in the 85th percentile, 46 cm head and is in the 45th percentile. We have switched to a new nurse practitioner, Stacey Gaithwright, since our family doctor moved to Colorado. This is the second time we have used her and I really really like her. She is very pleased with how Mason is doing and he showed out how well he can walk and grab things! :)

One of our friends hosted a Fancy Namcy tea party and we were a little late, but Colin enjoyed himself! He was supposed to dress dapper, but he decided that meant his new Spider-Man shirt. He even wore the hood up during breakfast so he looked like Spidey!

I've got some Cricut craft projects lined up to do this weekend...I'll post pics if they work out!! If there is anything Mason has taught me, it's that I've got to let go and let him be. He may make messes, but he's learning how to feed himself. He may fall, but he's learning to be independent. I'm really enjoying all the little moments I can with these two sweet boys!







No comments:

Post a Comment