Saturday, January 5, 2013

Silver Dollar City and Dr. Doom

We bought season tickets to Silver Dollar City late this year (in September), but have tried to use them as much as we can! Colin loves "Silber Dollar City," so on Sunday, Dec. 30 we headed over to Branson to hit up a couple after Christmas outlet sales and the last day of SDC in 2012. We had a great day!!! Both boys enjoyed walking around and looking. They especially loved the train! We are so thankful that we received season tickets from my parents for 2013 (and also zoo passes!!! Yay!!!)!!! We will head over there as much as possible!

Colin has become obsessed with all things Spider-Man (even seen the "real" movies). He and his Daddy play Spider-Man and Dr. Octopus all the time! He put some swim goggles on his face and told me he was Peter Parker (though I thought he looked like Dr. Doom!).

Mason thinks putting empty buckets on his head is the most fun thing he's ever done. It drives me crazy and makes me laugh at the same time! It drives me crazy because he always ends up bumping something and getting hurt. But it is funny to watch him stick the bucket on his head as just squeal with laughter!

Mom and Dad finally had all their snow go away and they came up yesterday to give Mason his birthday present. Colin and I took Pappy with us to bowl while Gogo stayed home with Mas. Bless his little heart. He's had the stomach bug the past couple of days. But, thankfully we are on the mend!!!

I think I'm finally all caught up! Now, I can make my 2012 book and be a better record keeper in 2013!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment