We were pretty busy all month long!!! We had loads to do to get ready for Christmas, play dates, parties, etc. Oh! And, Trey started a new job December 12 (I think that's the date anyway). Trey is now the Sr. Manager of Design and Construction for Sam's Club! I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he does for our family. This is an amazing opportunity for him and so far, we're both tickled to death with his decision!
We had a great Christmas party with our play group friends (although ALL my pics are on my camera--I have one that you will see below of Mason and his future wife, Lexi. She's a couple months older than him, and she's so sweet!!!
Colin tried hot chocolate this year and LOVED it!!! He requests hot chocolate frequently! I love to hear him ask for "hawt chawklet" (phonetically spelled how he says it). We watched LOTS of Christmas movies. The Mickey ones were his favs again.
Mom and Dad came up a few times. They brought an old nativity that I used to play with (although I remember getting in trouble for rearranging the pieces) for the boys. Colin decided that the traditional Christmas story was too boring. So, a T. rex ate baby Jesus. My days are ALWAYS interesting! Dad also decided Colin needed "real" cowboy boots, so Colin picked out red "spectacular Spider-Man" boots. No, they don't actually have Spider-Man on them, but he will tell you everyday that those are his Spider-Man boots. We took Colin and his new boots to Olive Garden (everyone else went too) and Mason ate half his weight in fettuccine alfredo. Not kidding. He seriously ate half an adult portion. Shoveled it in two fisted. Mortifying.
Next up is Colin's Christmas party! Bless his heart...









No comments:
Post a Comment