Colin, you are such a joy to your Daddy and me!
Your sweet personality makes it a joy for everyone to be around you. Everybody falls in love with you instantly. You've got the folks at the church nursery wrapped around your little finger!
You are getting to be such a big boy...it breaks Mommy's heart!
I'm not sure how I'll ever say no to you...especially when you look at me with those big baby blues and give me a little grin.
You are SUCH a busy boy these days! You crawl ALL over the place--going 90 mph the whole way! You can stand up by yourself, walk with some assistance (very little), and try to get into everything you can! You think Mommy's funny because I always have the camera out taking your picture. You're such a little ham!
I know you will be so so smart because of how inquisitive you are. You always want to try to figure things out. Not necessarily by putting things together though. You love to tear things apart to see how they work! I thought I'd have a while before that started! :)
You're such a good little eater too. You eat pretty much anything I give you. I'm not sure I've found anything (aside from Stage 3 baby food jars) that you absolutely will not eat! You even love broccoli and chicken!
You're wearing a size 3 diaper and mostly wear 12 month clothes.
You are obsessed with everything outside, and are already such an animal lover! It melts Mommy's heart to watch you play with Simon and Stella. You think they are the funniest things...and if Sophie would let you near her, you would love her too! You love going to Gammie and Pappy's house because you get to see even more animals! You get to ride the horses, and actually demand to go see them a few times a day while we're there!
Another one of your very favorite things to do is check the cows with Pappy! Especially when he feeds them a little snack so they all come right up to you! You giggle and laugh...sometimes you even give them a little moo!
Each and every day Daddy and I thank God that He has allowed us to be your parents. You really are the sweetest baby, and so social! You will talk to anybody! And, I do mean talk!
I love you, sweet baby! More and more every day!








Seriously.... Colin is a doll!! I so wish we lived closer! I know he and Gracie would have soo much fun together!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou & colin melt my heart! he such a cutie! we need to plan a visit!
ReplyDelete