He looks like he's having fun, but was probably crying shortly before/after.
He did have fun watching his friends Truman and Austin play, but was super intimidated by all the big kids running around him.
When people would leave the gate open to the park, he would make a mad dash for the open gate. That was my cue to take him home!
His super cute little buds, Austin and Truman.
Friday we headed over to Tulsa for a little trip to the zoo! I loved the zoo!! I grew up with the Little Rock zoo, and visited the Memphis zoo while in college, but the Tulsa zoo definitely had both of them beat! It's so much bigger than the Little Rock zoo, and the habitats look a little more natural. There were a ton of indoor exhibits to visit. Colin had a good time, but I'm not sure Friday was the best day to visit. I guess it was a really popular day for school field trips because there were kids everywhere!! C-Man got a little overwhelmed and pooped out before we visited most of the zoo, but he was such a little trooper!
This one of the two pictures I got at the zoo. He looks equally enthused to be at the zoo in the other pic.
I look forward to taking him again (with Trey too!). But, maybe next time he'll be a little more alert! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment