See the big purple bump right smack dab in the middle of his precious forehead?? Jiminy Crickets. Lord, I'm gonna have my hands full with this one. This happened Saturday afternoon. Then, Sunday he was playing around the front door (ok, I wasn't right beside him for this one). I have been leaving the front door open with just the storm door (glass) shut to let in more light. Somehow he managed to open the storm door and tumbled out onto the front stoop. I heard a bunch of crying and MY BABY WAS OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!! Lord have mercy. I think I need to invest in one of those giant playpens that he can crawl around a large space, but not get into anything. Everyone says they really get into everything when they start walking...can't say I'm looking forward to that. Plus, it was super fun explaining to the nursery staff at the church on Sunday how my sweet baby got such a nasty looking bump on his precious noggin. Thankfully, they all have kids and understand how it is.
We did have a great Sunday though. Nice and lazy!
My two fellas just lazin' around
Colin is watching Sophie (he LOVES her...she HATES him--ok, maybe not hate, but maybe scared to death of him). No idea what Trey is watching...something on t.v.
I love this one. Both eyes glued on the t.v. and Colin has control of the remote!
Trey's working in Mountain Home for a couple days, so C-Man and I have the house all to ourselves. We went on a nice date tonight to Chick-Fil-A and split a chicken strip kid's meal. He ate the chicken; I ate the fries. It works out well. :)
He wanted everyone in the restaurant to flirt and talk to him. He'd just stare them down until they looked his direction. Then, he'd reward them with a big old grin and wave like crazy.
Precious boy! Needs a haircut, but is still precious nonetheless.
I got a new camera tonight at Sam's, so now maybe my pics will be better quality! I'll be practicing a whole bunch in the next couple of days, so maybe just maybe I'll squeeze in some more posts! Until then, enjoy your week and the glorious sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment