Sunday, May 30, 2010

My birthday!

Yesterday was my 27th birthday, and what a wonderful birthday I had!!  My sweet husband surprised me with something super special...
A delicious cake from Rick's!  He made sure they made it like wedding cake...let me tell you, it is yummy!

Mom and Dad came up Friday night for my birthday dinner at the Venesian Inn in Tontitown!  Colin was busy flirting with everyone in the restaurant!  
My boys before my birthday dinner!
How many people does it take to put shoes on an 11 month old?  Apparently 2!!!
Everyone loves Colin...even the dogs!
I think his best friend is Simon though!  Those two are too funny!  I wish I got half as excited about anything as they get about seeing and playing with each other!!

Mom and Dad were so sweet and took Colin back to Perryville for the rest of the weekend, so Trey and I could have some grown up time!  That was so nice!  Trey and I headed to Branson and had a fantastic day!  Thank you so much, Mom and Dad!!  We love you and appreciate you so much!

1 comment: